Another codger favorite from Ron Thompson.
- 4 Chicken Breasts cooked, or fried.
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1 10 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 Small Box of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 Pound Box of Angel Hair Pasta
Dice Chicken Breasts and either boil them in water or fry them with no oil drain and set aside. Dice up the Velveeta Cheese and set aside. In a large pan combine soup, broth, tomatoes/chilies, and cheese. Cook until all ingredients are melted and mixed together. Cook pasta and then drain it. Place a portion of the pasta on a plate and then add the sauce and enjoy.
Note: I tried using Ground Chicken and think it is best to use the Chicken Breasts.